[kgb-maintainers] Hello Dear

ms ukachi perry vouter19 at t-online.de
Tue Sep 20 12:09:02 UTC 2016

Hello Dear

I wish you a very pleasant day.

My name is Miss.ukachi perry; I am from Ivory Coast west Africa. I want to
relocate to your country with my late father's money, which has a balance
of $7.5 million dollar in his bank account.
My late father Mr.Julius Kenneth Perry, was poisoned to death in 26th July
2013 and it was suspected to be his junior brother that killed him so he
can take over all his wealth and assets. I decided to transfer this money
out of my country for investment purpose and for further continuation of my
education. since my Dad my only bread winner is no more I don't want to
stay here in my country again because, I am afraid of my uncle who is so
wicked to me.
this is my reason for contacting you please i need your urgent help to
transfer this money into your account so that i will relocate over to your
country to settle down and continue my education while you help me to
invest the money in a good busniess over there.
 after the transfer I vow to give you 30% from the money for helping me
out.

Please indicate back to me as soon as possible.with your phone
number.thanks and God bless you.

I wait your urgent response.

Miss.Ukachi perry.