[Letsencrypt-devel] Preparation for NEW

Harlan Lieberman-Berg hlieberman at setec.io
Sun Nov 1 01:58:15 UTC 2015

Francois Marier <francois at fmarier.org> writes:
> Sounds good to me. I'm traveling at the moment, but I'll try to find
> some time to review the split packages next week.

Sounds good.  When you get a chance, could you submit dcuts for me as well?

> What's the status of the -nginx package?

Condemned by upstream.  They asked us not to ship it until after GA.
Same with letsencrypt-renewer, though I'm going to try and push back on
them since it's pretty important.

> Also, what's this http_proxy='127.0.0.1:9' used in the build process?

Recommended by the python team to prevent sphinx from trying to pull
random files from intersphinx.
(https://wiki.debian.org/Python/LibraryStyleGuide)

Sincerely,
--