[Letsencrypt-devel] Packaging python-letsencrypt-nginx

Balasankar C balasankarc at autistici.org
Fri Feb 12 04:55:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

On വെള്ളി 12 ഫെബ്രുവരി 2016 07:39 രാവിലെ, Harlan Lieberman-Berg wrote:
> Thanks for your help.  Right now, upstream still hasn't approved
> letsencrypt-nginx for actual use; it's still very experimental and
> mostly non-functional.
Ah. Since letsencrypt-nginx was getting updated and released regularly (it got bumped to 0.5.0 yesterday),
I thought it was functional and hence approved. Anyway, I've updated the package I made to v0.4.0,
following the updates of python-letsencrypt and python-letsencrypt-nginx packages yesterday. So, when
upstream finally approves letsencrypt-nginx, it is less work remaining to do for packaging. :)

Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

--
Regards
Balasankar C