[Letsencrypt-devel] Supply Of Your Products

Mr. Michael Khan projectcommittee at pisem.net
Sat Feb 13 11:17:26 UTC 2016

Good day,

Please Can you furnish me in full details about the standard of your
products.I will appreciate it more if you can give me with details
specification / price lists to avoid making a wrong choice of products.

I am a West Africa Union Project Accredited commission Agent and i am
looking for manufacturers whose product is of good quality. I need
different kinds of Product and you can reach me for effective and
efficient business at my email address. (michaelkhan1 at yahoo.com)

I am looking forward to read your response.

Thank you for your cooperation

Regards,

Mr.Michael Khan.