[Letsencrypt-devel] Lets Encypt package failed to install

Melroy van den Berg webmaster1989 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:30:05 UTC 2016

Hi Maintainer,

Follow-up. Probably the guide should be updated by saying you should
install the 'certbot' package instead of 'letsencypt'. Renaming of the
package has been done?

A next **high prio** issue is the following error for Jessie:
https://github.com/certbot/certbot/issues/1080

Kind regards,
Melroy van den Berg

--