[Letsencrypt-devel] Directory.

annie at cplmedia.eu annie at cplmedia.eu
Mon Nov 28 11:21:26 UTC 2016

Good Morning,

I hope you are well,

I am contacting you from Cycling World Magazine, the UKs number one cycling
magazine for leisure and touring,

Our website is  <http://www.cyclingworldmag.co.uk/>
www.cyclingworldmag.co.uk

We currently filling remaining spaces on our online directory for the best
cycling accommodation, holidays, hire centers, places to eat and amenities
globally found on our website above,

Our print circulation is over 40,000 monthly and we are the number one
cycling magazine in the UK for leisure and touring, as well as this we are
an exclusive partner to British cycling where their whole 110,000 members
get free access to our publication via our app. Our magazine is used as a
tool for cyclists looking for accommodation when they go on their holidays
and cycling breaks.

The cyclist directory which is where you will feature averages over 10,000
unique views from active cyclists looking for accommodation as well as other
amenities every month and is growing fast, in the last 6 months the
directory received over 72,000 unique views.

It’s a one off payment of only £80 for the whole year, the entry receives
2-3 high resolution images, an in depth write up on the services you provide
and also is put on the map on the website with a weblink to your site
filtering traffic your way. This is on a first come first serve basis with
limited availability.

The directory has a proven success rate and at only £80 the return on
investment is fantastic.

Many Thanks,

I look forward to your response,

Kind Regards,