[Letsencrypt-devel] Bug#839853: Bug#839853: Upstream change project name
mattia at debian.org
Thu Dec 1 23:53:17 UTC 2016
On Thu, Oct 06, 2016 at 07:10:32AM +0200, Daniel Beyer wrote:
> Thanks for your report. We are aware of the changed name and I'm already
> working on a renaming. It's a bit delayed right now, but I hope there
> will be some significant progress over the weekend.
I'm not sure of anything you did, but given that the freeze is
approaching very quickly I took some actions:
1) I released just now 0.3.0 - I tested it and seems to work; as you can
see I even revert that config.sh→config change upstream did to try to
minimize disruptions in it.
2) I imported 0.3.1 and did an initial rename of everything, this isn't
tested at all.
Given the freeze, and not wanting to shout our faces on this, I planned
to work on it some more, terminating the rename, do some basic testing
and upload to unstable. I'd like to have it into testing asap (consider
that there is going to be a NEW delay and now that we're approaching the
freeze the testing migration delay is of 10 days, and new packages will
stop enter testing on 5th of Jannuary), and *then* work on an upgrade
plan from letsencrypt.sh.
At any rate, I'd rather not have both letsencrypt.sh and dehydrated in
stretch, so if we don't manage to get a good enough upgrade migration
from le.sh I'm more tempted to ask to remove dehydrated from stretch and
keep dehydrated for buster and stretch-backports.
What do you think?
Sorry for taking so long myself, had quite some work to do elsewhere :S
GPG Key: 66AE 2B4A FCCF 3F52 DA18 4D18 4B04 3FCD B944 4540 .''`.
more about me: https://mapreri.org : :' :
Launchpad user: https://launchpad.net/~mapreri `. `'`
Debian QA page: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=mattia `-
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Letsencrypt-devel