[Letsencrypt-devel] Processed: retitle s/letsencrypt.sh/dehydrated/g

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Jan 23 14:39:08 UTC 2017

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 824223 dehydrated: Provide more automatism for letsencrypt.sh
Bug #824223 [dehydrated] letsencrypt.sh: Provide more automatism for letsencrypt.sh
Changed Bug title to 'dehydrated: Provide more automatism for letsencrypt.sh' from 'letsencrypt.sh: Provide more automatism for letsencrypt.sh'.
> retitle 824270 dehydrated: Support migration from certbot to dehydrated
Bug #824270 [dehydrated] letsencrypt.sh: Please support migration from (python-)letsencrypt to letsencrypt.sh
Changed Bug title to 'dehydrated: Support migration from certbot to dehydrated' from 'letsencrypt.sh: Please support migration from (python-)letsencrypt to letsencrypt.sh'.
> retitle 826145 dehydrated: lighttpd configuration
Bug #826145 [dehydrated] letsencrypt.sh: Ship lighttpd module?
Changed Bug title to 'dehydrated: lighttpd configuration' from 'letsencrypt.sh: Ship lighttpd module?'.
> retitle 827371 dehydrated: Use hook.d folder?
Bug #827371 [dehydrated] letsencrypt.sh: Use hook.d folder?
Changed Bug title to 'dehydrated: Use hook.d folder?' from 'letsencrypt.sh: Use hook.d folder?'.
> retitle 838527 dehydrated: nginx configuration
Bug #838527 [dehydrated] letsencrypt.sh: Ship nginx snippet
Changed Bug title to 'dehydrated: nginx configuration' from 'letsencrypt.sh: Ship nginx snippet'.
> --
Stopping processing here.

824223: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=824223
824270: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=824270