[Letsencrypt-devel] Contact Me

Iqbai Khan quote at crystal.co.bw
Tue Mar 21 01:46:58 UTC 2017

 Hello,

I am  Iqbai Khan, I am currently working with Credit suisse Bank
London. I saw your contact during my private search and I have a deep
believe that you will be very honest, committed and capable of
assisting in this business venture.

I am an account officer to late Dr. Manzoor Hassan who died with his
entire family in Syria, It is based on this that I am contacting you
to stand as the beneficiary to my late client so that his funds in our
custody will be released and paid to you as the beneficiary to the
deceased.

It is important you respond back to me with your full name and
address, including your direct phone number to enable me give you full
details of this transaction and more information about my late client
who left huge amount of money in our Bank. I will provide you with all
the necessary information, documents and proof to legally back up the
claim from the different offices concerned for the smooth transfer of
the fund to any of your accounts as the true beneficiary.

Yours Sincerely,
Iqbai Khan