[Letsencrypt-devel] Cloudera Users/Partners/Resellers Contact List

marisha.gerald at techsetcontacts.com marisha.gerald at techsetcontacts.com
Tue Apr 18 14:12:56 UTC 2017

Hi

We would like to learn your interest in acquiring our recently *Cloudera*
users
list which helps you to improve your business campaign.

*Specialties*: Hadoop users, Big Data users and Cloud Computing users

*We have other Big Data Processing and Distribution Software users like*:
Hadoop HDFS, Hortonworks, MapR, Databricks, Amazon EMR, HubSpot….. and many
more.

Please let me know your targeted criteria with geography to provide you
with detailed information for your review.

We specialize in providing Decision Maker’s contacts and Technology users
list for all industries across the globe.

Anticipate your response,

Best Regards,

Marisha Gerald
Information Consultant