[Letsencrypt-devel] I AM INTERESTED IN YOU.

monica.ibrahim at aol.com monica.ibrahim at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 16:42:49 UTC 2017

PLEASE REPLY ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL. aniccet100 at gmail.com

Dearest,

Hello dear, compliment of the season and how is your family? My name is Miss Aniccet Ibrahim Coulibaly, I am the only child of my late father, Late Chief Sgt.Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ) . My late father was a well known Ivory Coast militia leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast(FRCI). You can read more about my father in the link below. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly, I am 24years, female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa . I am writing this mail to call for your collaboration in a partnership business in your country, My father deposited the sum of $ 27.5 million in one of the bank here in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

However, I shall forward to you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. I will be very happy if you will write me back for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and my personal telephone number when you write me back and more details about myself in my next mail.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Aniccet Ibrahim

PLEASE REPLY ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL. aniccet100 at gmail.com