[Letsencrypt-devel] Salsa Migration

Sebastien Badia seb at sebian.fr
Mon Jan 22 22:19:42 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 10:18:44PM (+0100), Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 10:00:50PM +0100, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > I will take care of migrating my own pet lestencrypt pacakge, as I'm
> > working on it these days and have a pending upload already.
>
> I've now moved dehydrated.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/letsencrypt-team/dehydrated
>
> I took care of enabling commit mails to dispatch at t.d.o, and removed the
> repository on alioth (because I do not believe in "locking down").
>
> I created a MR to add the HTTP redirect at
> https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/AliothRewriter/merge_requests/65 please
> append any other team package to that file as well while migrating the
> packages.

Hi!

Just migrated lecm and acme-tiny.

 * alioth repos are on read-only (using a pre-receive hook, symlink
   to /home/groups/letsencrypt/scripts/pre-receive)
 * mail commits to dispatch at t.d.o are also enabled
 * and a MR was submitted https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/AliothRewriter/merge_requests/66

Cheers,

Seb