[Letsencrypt-devel] python-josepy_1.0.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Chris Lamb ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Jan 29 16:00:09 UTC 2018

Tue 30 02:00 < hlieberman> please reject python-josepy from NEW; I need to re-upload a version that supports python2 as well.
Tue 30 02:15 <          lamby > hlieberman: Why not re-uploads?
Tue 30 02:15 <          lamby > *upload
Tue 30 02:15 < hlieberman> I can do that too, but I won't have the chance to get ot it for a couple of days.
Tue 30 02:16 < hlieberman> Not a huge deal if I have to rev it, but it seems easier for the FTP folks if it only has to go through NEW
                           once in the space of a week or so.

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.