[Libpst-devel] I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

Joe Nahmias jello at debian.org
Thu Dec 7 16:57:23 CET 2006

Those of you who subscribe to the -commits list have probably already
noticed that I've finally freed up enough time to start working on
libpst again.  Yay!

Right now, I still have quite a backload of patches to apply.  I think
most of them concern memory management (or lack thereof).  Current plan
is to apply as many of them as I can and then take my monster (~400 MB)
pst file test against it.  After fixing anything that crops up from
that, I'd like to make a release.

As far as commit access goes, I don't have a problem giving it out as
long as you've demonstrated competence through a track record of a
number of well thought out patches.

Well, that's enough verbiage for now...Time to get back to work!

--Joe