[Libpst-devel] libpst 0.5.2 released

Joseph Nahmias joe at nahmias.net
Fri Dec 29 20:16:26 CET 2006

As some of you may have already seen, I have released version 0.5.2 of
libpst.  Thanks to everyone who submitted patches!  I still have quite a
few backlogged but I wanted to get something out by the end of the year.
If you don't see your patch addressed in this release, I probably still
have it in my backlog.

For the impatient, you can download it at:
http://alioth.debian.org/frs/download.php/1863/libpst-0.5.2.tar.gz

Following is the changelog for this release.

Have a happy new year!
Joe Nahmias

LibPST 0.5.2 (29 December 2006)
===============================

    * Lots of memory fixes.  Thanks to Nigel Horne for his
    assistance tracking these down!
    * Fixed creation of vCards from contacts, thanks to Nigel Horne
    for his help with this!
    * added installataion instructions (see INSTALL).
    * fix for MIME multipart/alternative attachments.
    * added -c options to readpst manpage.
    * use 8.3 attachment filename if long filename isn't available.
    * new -b option to skip rtf-body.rtf attachments.
    * fix format of From header lines in mbox files.
    * Add more appointment fields, thanks to Chris Hall for tracking
    them down!

-- Joe Nahmias <joe at nahmias.net>