[Libpst-devel] How to display the contents of the .OST file???

Naga Mohan nagamohan_p at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 13:12:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

If this is not the right place, please suggest me the right one...

I wish to display the all the items (Appointments, Calendar, Folders, Email,
Tasks, etc.) by reading the raw data of the OST File...That means I don't
wish to use installing outlook, MAPI, CDO and even third Party tools.

Please suggest me where I will get
  The source code for reading the raw data of the OST file  and Documents releated to OST file structure.

 I have seen the Libpst code. It would be apprecieated if someone suggest me where I'll get the
 the source code for Conversion of OST file to PST file, so that I can utilise Libpst.

I'm eagerly waiting for ur response....

Regards,
nag.