[Libpst-devel] pulse check

Josh Restivo jrestivo at unitedforensics.com
Mon Feb 11 17:41:07 UTC 2008

I've tried contacting most developers associated with this project and have
been unsuccessful in eliciting a response. The project page is broken (can't
post to forums). Is anyone still tending to this code? If so, I'd like to
chat off-list.

Also, the pyflag project has a python wrapper for libpst (possibly original
libpst). The wrapper is claimed to be necessary to handle the many memory
leaks of libpst. Has any of this been addressed or is readpst prone to fatal
choking on unexpected input?

-josh
josh(@)unitedforensics(.)com