[Libpst-devel] How to read 7CEC block 's IND2 tables ?

ravi malikaa ravimalika2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 01:15:42 UTC 2008

can anbody tell me how to read the 7CEC block of the pst file.
  i read the libpst document but some of the things are not clear to me.
  specillay that part where the document says

  This is an array of tables of four byte integers. We will call these the IND2 tables. The size of each of these tables is specified by the recordSize field of the "7c" header. The number of these tables is the above recordCount value derived from the "b5" block.

  can anybody tell how to use  this statement of the libpst document

  "These 8 byte descriptors are processed recordCount times, each time using the next IND2 table. "

  thanks in advance.