[Licre-devel] EmDebSys

Luca Brivio lucab83 at infinito.it
Fri Dec 29 01:00:53 CET 2006

Are you aware of EmDebSys[1]? I think it's very interesting, especially
for us. Maybe we may work together with the EmDebian people for some
purposes.

"Emdebsys is a system creation and configuration tool for embedded
Linux. It was originally known as CML2+OS (2000-2001), and this name
still appears in various places."

"It is a system for the configuration and generation of both a Linux
kernel *AND* an operating system (i.e. root filesystem). EmDebSys is
being designed to assist embedded Linux developers in configuring and
generating small (1 to 10Mb) GNU/Linux target systems."

[1] http://www.emdebian.org/tools/emdebsys.html

--
Luca Brivio