[Linux-wlan-ng-devel] Error building linux-wlan-ng-firmware-files package

vivenzio at web.de vivenzio at web.de
Wed Jan 10 22:10:19 CET 2007

Hello Victor and Enrico,

today I realized that the prism2dl is not part of the linux-wlan-ng
package anymore, but is now moved to linux-wlan-ng-firmware.

So I downloaded this package and executed the
linux-wlan-ng-build-firmware-deb script to build the package containing
the firmware/prism2dl.

However, the script did not work for me. Applying the changes for the
attached patch to the script fixed this. I hope it is helpful for you.

Kind regards,
Vivenzio