[Linux-wlan-ng-devel] Good news for you

Dr. Lucky Robert genesis at elder.org.tw
Mon Aug 30 17:16:01 UTC 2010

My Dear,

It is my pleasure to let you know about my success in getting those fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner.

I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds which later failed. Now contact my lawyer in Ghana, he is Barr. Kwesi Nana by name, his email (kwesiasso at globomail.com) ask him to send you the total $2,500,000.00, which I raised for your compensation so feel free to get in touch with him.

Yours Faithfully

Lucky Robert