Using HASHED_DICTIONARY

Jeremy Cowgar jeremy at cowgar.com
Thu Aug 21 06:13:18 UTC 2008

Goodmorning!

I am new to Lisaac. I have spoken with xoswald on IRC. He helped me get going
on binding SQLite. I now have a working SQLite binding (very incomplete, but
I can open/close, execute queries, prepare, bind, step, get/put data,
etc...).

Anyway, I am having problems figuring out how to use HASHED_DICTIONARY. I
have code that looks something like:

+ m : HASHED_DICTIONARY[INTEGER,INTEGER];
m := HASHED_DICTIONARY[INTEGER,INTEGER].create;
m.add(20,30);

The error I get when compiling is:

Slot `add' not found in `HASHED_DICTIONARY[Expanded INTEGER,Expanded
INTEGER]'.
Line 12 column 18 in LI_MAP(./li_map.li):
      m.add(20,30);
	  `
Can anyone give me an example usage of the HASHED_DICTIONARY?

Thank you,

Jeremy