Variable arguments to a slot?

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at online.fr
Thu Nov 13 14:48:04 UTC 2008

Le Thu 13/11/2008 à 05:39 Jeremy Cowgar à écrit:
> Thanks for the reply. Any ideas on when 0.3 will be available? I was
> looking for a roadmap with target dates but did not find one.

Don't expect that at the current stage of the compiler. It's still very
early (I would say even if the compiler have already years behind)

For the moment I am waiting for the compiler to bootstrap (that is: it
can compile itself) so I can develop new features. The top priority for
me is to be able to have libraries (without the path.li). Then, I would
like to build some introspection features in the compiler. And that
comes very close to having slots accepting a variable number of
arguments.

I don't know what would be the releases, but I guess once the compiler
bootstrap we'll have a release (the current compiler is few years old
already). Then i'll be able to work on it, and hopefully Benoît won't
start breaking everything like he usually does and we'll be able to
have a new release with the cool features I'm waiting for.

And hopefully, at this point well be able to release new versions more
frequently.

Mildred
--
Mildred Ki'Lya