Re: Lisaac: Motivation + Responsabilités

Nicolas Boulay nicolas.boulay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:50:46 UTC 2008

I have few bandwith but i should polish some tools for benchmarking (a
weeding and then a weeding travel). I should cleanup a script to have
precise information about memory consomption of a process, which is
much more complexe than you can think.

I have some algorithme to try for memory management using map()/unmap().

Basicaly, if the lisaac compiler is hard to bootstrap, it means that
the langage change still a lot :)

Then it could be fun to avoid the glibc in the lisaac lib, test the
µlibc or even the libc from google android. I would like to optimised
disk IO.

Regards,
Nicolas

Regards,