[lisaac-Bugs][311044] Segmentation Fault. Code examples

lisaac-bugs at alioth.debian.org lisaac-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Thu Sep 4 10:32:35 UTC 2008

Bugs item #311044, was opened at 04/09/2008 12:32

Initial Comment:
Hello,

Lissac gets some Segmentation Fault error when trying to compile the following programs:

=======================

Section Header
+ name := BUG;

Section Public
- main <-
(
+ value : BOOLEAN;
value := IO.read_line;
);

Section Header
+ name := SIMPLE;

Section Public

- main := "Hello World!\n".print;

The first code snippet is probably kind of malicious and shouldn't evidently work, but it should probably give an error message.

The second code is an example of the Reference Manual 0.3 , so, considering latest Lissac version is 0.13.1 , this behaviour might have changed since then , nevertheless , it also gives a segfaults when trying to compile.

I am using Lissac 0.13.1 with GCC 4.1.2, if you need further info let me know.

Thanks,