[lisaac-Bugs][311042] The same code compiles with -D but doesn't without -D..

lisaac-bugs at alioth.debian.org lisaac-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Thu Sep 4 19:41:27 UTC 2008

Bugs item #311042, was opened at 04/09/2008 10:29

Initial Comment:
I have some code (the margin is too small to put it here) which gives :
./simulateur.c:2768: warning: dereferencing ‘void *’ pointer
./simulateur.c:2768: error: request for member ‘valeur__H2C’ in something not a structure or union
upon compilation (in fact, it's trying to do NULL->valeur__H2C...) without option, but compiles ok with -D.

I haven't been able to reproduce it on a small example, but I thought I could still report it : perhaps someone who knows the compiler better can have a good enough hint...

julien.puydt at laposte.net

Comment By: Nobody (None)