[Isaac-devel] Lisaac - GNA migration to Alioth DONE !!!!

Xavier Oswald x.oswald at free.fr
Thu Sep 4 20:13:57 UTC 2008

On 12:37 Thu 04 Sep     , PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> >Im happy to announce that the migration from gna to alioth is done, as well as
> >the migration from svn to git.
>
> Super I hope git will ease the development of lisaac.
>

> >Programs written in Lisaac:
> > * git clone ssh://alioth_user@git.debian.org/git/lisaac/programs.git
>
> My personal point of view is that a per program repository would habe been better.
> My two cents.

As you are not alone to say that, and as I agree, I will create a
Repository per project/librairy

example :
 * bindings/opengl.git
 * bindings/sdl.git
 * etc...
 * libraries/freetype.git
 * etc...
 * programs/sanglier.git
 * etc...

Someone against the idea ?

I will be busy the 3 next days so I will do this monday, or if someone else will
do that np. Mildred ? (if yes, don't forget to set the project/lib description and
send the commits to the lisaac-commits list)

Greetings,
--
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <x.oswald at free.fr>
 : :' :  GNU/LINUX Debian Maintainer