Higher-order functions in Lisaac !

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at online.fr
Fri Sep 5 21:29:51 UTC 2008

Le Fri 05/09/2008 à 16:24 Pierre-Alexandre Voye à écrit:
> Beautiful, isn't it ? :-)

I have not been introduced to functional programming (even though i
would have liked to) and I have absolutely no idea of the OCaml syntax,
so your mail is pretty hermetic to me.

If what you are trying to say is that having functions as first class
objects is cool, than I totally agree.

But now, we have BLOCKS and it is kind of the same thing. And you know,
in Lisaac there is no functions, only objects and slots, so we don't
have a concept of function to make it a first class object.

but ... what was the purpose of your message again ?

Mildred
--
Mildred Ki'Lya
╭───────── mildred593@online.fr ──────────