Lisaac progress on benchmarks game

Xavier Oswald x.oswald at free.fr
Mon Apr 13 23:11:05 UTC 2009

On 22:28 Mon 13 Apr     , Isaac Gouy wrote:
> Hi

Hi,

I just send your mail to our list.
If you have questions about Lisaac, please use this list.

> Is Lisaac still being developed?

Yes !

> There seem to be several problems on the benchmarks game-
>
> http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u32q/benchmark.php?test=all&lang=lisaac&lang2=lisaac

Ok, we will have a look...

We have a student who his studies project is to work on these benchmarks, I hope
he will reply soon to your mail.

And everybody from the team it would be nice to have a look to the missing
benchmarks. binary-trees is not relevant since we have a GC problem in the
compiler, it will be resolved with the next release. Other benchmarks should
work, I have uploaded to our git the latest versions we have.

If you are working on a benchmark, tell it here on the list in order to not have
2 people working on same things.

Greetings,
--
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <x.oswald at free.fr>