Welcome in the new version !

Xavier Oswald xoswald at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:42:53 UTC 2009

On 10:01 Tue 18 Aug     , Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> Le Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:58:00 +0200,
> Pierre-Alexandre Voye <ontologiae at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> > It would be better we test this version before to make a package. The
> > new compiler is tested with Lisaac compiler, but we have to verify
> > others programs work :-)
>
> ok, so it is more about a 0.14-rc1 :)

Yes something like that. The 3 points listed by benoit in his mail are
important and should be done before the release.

As you have see, the debian and gentoo directories are part of the master
branch. If you have time feel free to do a debian and gentoo branches and do
some updates of the debian packaging.

Greetings,
--
  ,''`.  ** Xavier Oswald <xoswald at debian.org>