Makefile update

Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.Fr
Wed Aug 19 07:08:07 UTC 2009

Hello

I would like to update the Makefile and I am wondering what is the right way to compile the new lisaac
compilator and short

I saw that the path.li file disapear from the master branch is it normal ?
wath is this make.lip (replacement of path.li) ?

thanks

I also want to add a dist and dist-clean target to the Makefile that way it will be easy
to prepare the tar.gz file for lisaac distribution.

which part of the master branch must be included in the tar.gz file

here a proposal for the Makefile dist and dist-clean target

PROJECT=lisaac
VERSION_FULL=0.14.0
DIST_SRC=\
	Makefile \
	COPYING \
	Changelog \
	Not_yet_implemented \
	README \
	TODO \
	install_lisaac.c \
	install_lisaac.li \
	make.lip \
	bin \
	editor \
	example \
	lib \
	lib_os \
	manpage \
	shorter \
	src \
	tests

# do not change anything after this point
DIST_NAME=$(PROJECT)-$(VERSION_FULL)

dist:
	if ! test -d $(DIST_NAME) ; then mkdir $(DIST_NAME) ; fi
	cp -rf $(DIST_SRC) $(DIST_NAME)
	find $(DIST_NAME) \( -name .svn -o -name .git -o -name CVS -o -name .cvsignore -o -name *.jar \) -print0 | xargs -0 /bin/rm -rf
	tar -cjf $(DIST_NAME).tar.bz2 $(DIST_NAME)
	/bin/rm -rf $(DIST_NAME)

distclean: clean

what do you think about this ?

thanks

Frederic

--
GPG public key   1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171