Licensing of Lisaac

Nicolas Boulay nicolas.boulay at etherale.org
Wed Aug 26 12:45:40 UTC 2009

Goals:
- Mildred want to use BSD licence for there project.
- If a langage want to succeed it need to have the business market

So a GPL is good for the compiler. LGPL could be good for the lib.

But, we need also a specific clauses for the runtime lib of the
compiler like does gcc.

We need a specific clause on the LGPL to take into account the global
compilation mechanism of  Lisaac that make it impossible to change at
will the LGPL lib at runtime.

Regards,
Nicolas