Licensing of Lisaac

Jeremy Cowgar jeremy at cowgar.com
Wed Aug 26 12:58:21 UTC 2009

> We know that already, and personally, if the licence of the library
> isn't changed, I will develop an alternate library (perhaps not as
> complete, I don't care so much about the GUI for example) with an
> appropriate licence (Like the MIT licence).

That would be a shame to loose a developer to the task of doing all that
duplicate work. I understand, but wow, let's try to ensure that will not
happen! I, also, would not use a library that is licensed as GPL. For me,
I'd probably cease using Lisaac if that were to become the case. Now....
I mean unaltered GPL. I am unsure of the specific clauses that
could/would be added to the GPL.

--
Jeremy Cowgar <jeremy at cowgar.com>