New Slogan...

Nicolas Boulay nicolas.boulay at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:28:03 UTC 2009

2009/12/10 Xavier Oswald <xoswald at gmail.com>:
> On 15:00 Thu 10 Dec     , Nicolas Boulay wrote:
>> "Simply Powerful" sounds great. But in "fast and smart" i try to
>> emphasys the performance  of the code and the high level side of the
>> langage.
>>
>> "Simply powerfull" sound like a "catch all" to me. It could describe
>> the performance part, but what about the high level side ?
>>
>> "Smart and Simply Powerful" ?
>
> and what do you think about:
>  - "Lisaac, Efficiency and simplicity"
>  - "Lisaac, the power deserve you !" je ne sais pas si c'est du bon english, je voulais dire: "la puissance que vous méritez"

I'm not a native english speaker so i miss the subtile difference. For
me a slogan should be more than a great "sound".

"The power you need", "simplicity" does not describe enought the
original fact about lisaac : "high level and 'still' fast".

Simplicity is also a great point, because high level and fast means
todays : ocaml, haskel which are seen as complex.