New Slogan...

Pierre-Alexandre Voye ontologiae at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:57:12 UTC 2009

We (my girlfriend and I) worked on that.
So we can work around keywords

I have been thinking of a French idiom "Avoir le beurre, l'argent du beurre,
et le cul de la crémière" which could be translated by "To want to have your
cake and eat it". I think it's an important notion about the fact that
Lisaac offers powerful code at runtime and high level language. Nicolas has
translated that into "high level and 'still' fast"

===Propositions list===

Smart and power of simplicity
Lisaac, the power you deserve
Lisaac, Efficient Simplicity
Lisaac, Efficiency and simplicity
The power you need
Idée : "high level and 'still' fast"
"Smart and Simply Powerful"
Lisac. Simply Powerful.

We propose :
"High level, accessible AND fast."
Lisaac: its high level is a major feature, it is accessible because it is
simple (I think the argument of acessibility is better than simplicity
because simple axiomatic doesn't mean easy use for a lot of people), and the
"AND" sums up "and still".
The problem with this slogan is it is not very trendy.

Or

L   : Lean
S   : Swift
A C : Accessible

And we could animate the logo with the slogan letters : each letter of
Lisaac moves to form the three words
Actually the animation is possible for any slogan with Lisaac letters in it.

Keywords, though for thought :

High level -->
Top
Natural