New Slogan...

Xavier Oswald xoswald at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 22:50:00 UTC 2009

On 23:38 Thu 10 Dec     , Mildred Ki'Lya wrote:
> On 12/10/2009 08:47 PM, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> > C  Concise
> >
> You sure on that ?

It was just a joke ! :)

> Sometimes, it seems to me that it is too verbose. The standard library
> has to do with it as well. But if we just added some type inference, we
> could just spare ourselves of most verbosity I think.

You can rename function and such for your purpose.

But I think keeping things verbose make it easier to learn and use lisaac.

We have lot of concepts that are sometimes not that easy to understand for
people trying lisaac.

For my point of view, Lisaac is not too verbose and not too succinct. We have
just what we need, it well works and we understand what we do and can read other
people's code.

Greetings,
 ,''`. Xavier Oswald                         | xoswald at debian.org
: :' : Software Engineer at CALDERA GRAPHICS | http://www.caldera.eu