0.39 RC1 tag

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 13:43:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

Up until now, I was maintaining the tags in the git repository. And I'd
like to have a tag as well for this version.

So, does anyone want to do it or should I do it ?

And if I do it, I'm not sure which commit was used as a parent for the
release. Could you tell me which it is ? Currently I'm trying to make
the release fit under the commit
42dde9faf87fd0529c03367f635d3ebc091e90c8 (release 0.93 rc1) but the
content of tarball is not exactly the same as the git repository.

There was few files, like src/code_life/hello.li or src/my_grep that I
removed.
But beyond this, I found that the example directory was missing from the
git repository. Is that normal ? Should I include the example directory
in the release commit.

More important, it seems that the lib/extra and lib/unstable are not
part of the git repository. What should I do ?

Last thing, I think it would be great to have a script that would create
the release tarball automatically. Perhaps I could try something. Could
you tell me exactly what is done for each release?

Thanks.

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'Lya