New compiler update

Xavier Oswald xoswald at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 17:22:48 UTC 2009

Hi there,

Well, I have finally updated the git compiler with the current development
version from Benoit.

Some comments:
--------------
 * We have "lib" and "lib2". "lib" is the old library version and "lib2" is the
   new one with the new syntax
   -> Typed block
   -> Post fix operator
   -> Syntax binary, unary message :
      - '+' other:BAR => - Self:SELF '+' other:BAR
   -> FAST_ARRAY[] is now written FAST_ARRAY() for keeping [] for contracts

   This is temporary and only lib2 will be kept after the boostrap which will
   happend soon :)

 * Type Parameter without genericity

 * COP (Begin)

 * Please update your code with the new syntax support

Tasks repartition:
------------------
-> Update du reference manual (Xavier & PA)
   - Chapter Lip (Grammar, ...)
   - Type parameter (without genericity)
   - Update syntax.
   - Operator Post-fix

-> Bug in lib (Mildred)
   - Pb with bitmap file (inverse color)
   - Pb with timer event

-> Include Eclipse mode in Release (Damien)
   PS:Damien, your git eclipse seems broken, can you have a look

-> Update Vim mode (Xavier & Farzad)

-> Update Kate mode (Mildred)

For compiler: (Mildred & others...)
-> WARNING: update your path.h
-> in src/ : lisaac lisaac -t compiler
-> in example/base/ : ../../src/lisaac hello_world

For shorter: (PA)
-> in src/ : lisaac shorter -t shorter
-> shorter -d -f javadoc <directory>

Actual version: