Lisaac Eclipse Plugin ready for beta-test ! ;)

Xavier Oswald xoswald at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 23:08:19 UTC 2009

On 23:27 Thu 30 Jul     , Damien Bouvarel wrote:

> Hi Lisaac,
>
> The eclipse plugin git was broken and deprecated, i created a new repository at
> ssh://xxx-guest/git.debian.org/git/lisaac/eclisaac.git

You have configured the commit mailing list and such... ?

And for info -guest is for Non debian developper, so, I have a real account
(xoswald) whithout -guest and Aurélien too.

@ P-A, me too, I lost this password..

> The update-site permit to install the plugin properly from eclipse update
> manager. The eclipse mode could be
> included in the Release as a text file explaining the update-site URL location.

Greeting
--
  ,''`.  ** Xavier Oswald <xoswald at debian.org>
 : :' :  ** Research Engineer