RE : how to compile shorter from the lisaac sources.

PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Sat Sep 5 17:31:39 UTC 2009

> This is done so it make it simpler.
> lisaac copies files in bin/ when -valid id given on the command line,
> except for the shorter. I changed that in the stable branch.

thanks.

> And anyways, the error you have is not fatal, it worked.

yes it is fatal, if an error occure in the Makefile the debian build process will
stop.

Frédéric

PS: Is it also possible to put in the stable branch
the modification of shorter about the LISAAC_DIRECTORY environment
variable. that way I should add a target for the documentation generation.

thanks