[lisaac-Feature Requests][311045] Lisaac version 0.13.1 64bits problems

lisaac-featurerequests at alioth.debian.org lisaac-featurerequests at alioth.debian.org
Sat Sep 5 22:57:56 UTC 2009

Feature Requests item #311045, was changed at 2008-09-04 12:33 by Mildred Ki'Lya
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413104&aid=311045&group_id=100200

Initial Comment:
I tried the same here, but later I read that it's not supposed to run on the x64 architecture. Howerver one can make it compile on 64-bot as 32-bit program. I modified the sources to emit the proper code. that wasn't that hard, one just has to add -m32 to the gcc calls after changing them all and downloadidn the libX11.a (32-bit) I just can use the compiler on 64-bit as a 32-bit application and it seems that simply runs.

Regards
Friedrich

Comment By: Mildred Ki'Lya (mildred-guest)