build eclipse mode

Damien Bouvarel damien.bouvarel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:05:46 UTC 2009

Hello,
I try to make the eclipse plugin compilable from command-line for the
'install_lisaac' program, (far not so easy..).
It's called an headless build, i didn't succeed to make it work properly...
(despite the UI compilation is one click...)

I had a solution where the .class files (in eclisaac/bin/)  must be included
in the git and also a part of the .metadata (workspace projects info).
But i think it's much easier to include only the plugin source and the
exported .jar file, or only the sources and remove the command-line eclipse
installation from the install_lisaac.li. Maybe the plugin should be in an
extra lisaac package?

Damien