[vim plugin] 'External' keyword missing

Xavier Oswald xoswald at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:09:55 UTC 2010

On 16:53 Fri 09 Apr     , Valentin MARTINET wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It would be great if you could upgrade the lisaac.vim file
> by adding the keword 'External' in the keywords definition
> (/editor/vim/syntax/lisaac.vim, l.23).
>
> It was looking bad in my vim when I wrote 'Section External', it was
> not displayed as if I wrote 'Section Header/Inherit/...'.

Thanks.

Fixed and commited in our git.

BTW, I have still some small mistakes in my indentation plugin.
I will update it ASAP and Ill send you the new one...

Feel free to send me other bug reports you will find with the vim color and
indent plugin for lisaac.

And if you have improvment ideas ...

Greetings,
--