Code Coverage in Lisaac is here

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 23:59:06 UTC 2010

On 03/07/2010 07:47 PM, Pierre-Alexandre Voye wrote:
> Whats the difference between green and orange colour ?
Orange: not covered
Green: covered

>     Anyway, I'll have to improve the format generated by the
>     compiler/instrumented code in order to make it possible to see the
>     compiler coverage without overflowing the hard disk. I already have
>     plenty of ideas for that.
>
> We have DD with hundrund of gigabytes, what's the problem ? ;)
The problem is that i don't have enough hard Disk to generate coverage
data for the compiler bootsrapping itself :/

But it's very easy to do better, so i'll do it.
But tonight, I looked at the source code instead to document it better
(see the repository)

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'Lya