Installing on Windows

Chris Saunders evas at mountaincable.net
Sun May 2 03:03:59 UTC 2010

I was hoping to install Lisaac on a Windows 7 64-bit machine.  In the README file I was instructed to look at page http://wiki.lisaac.org for installation instructions for Windows.  I created an account in order to look at http://old.lisaac.org/download/quick_start_guide_fr.pdf or http://old.lisaac.org/download/Lisaac_RM_03.pdf but my login for these links was rejected.  I appear to be currently logged in at page http://wiki.lisaac.org/doc/Main_Page as I see my last name at the top of the page.  Suggestions?

Regards
Chris Saunders