Announcing lisaac-users website

Mildred Ki'Lya mildred593+lisaac at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:11:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

I created another website for Lisaac and related projects.

Why: because lisaac.org gets hacked regularly, I can't tell my
coworkers to look it up because google and firefow will display a
nasty message. Also, there don't seem that there are many people
having access to the CMS.

Currently, there is absolutely no content. But I plan on improving it.

Available at: http://lisaac-users.nfshost.com/
(doesn't have its own domain yet)

Technical details:

- hosted at nearlyfreespeech.net
- the server doesn't include PHP nor any scripting language/CGI. Only
static pages are served
- an offline generation tool is used

How to contribute:

Just clone the repository:

git clone git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/users/mildred-guest/lisaac-users.git

You'll need a few ruby gems, just read the README in the repository.

To push the changes on the server, just execute:

./do push

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'Lya