[logcheck-devel] list for logcheck

Gerfried Fuchs alfie at ist.org
Tue Apr 27 12:24:55 UTC 2004

* Jon Middleton <jjm at ixtab.org.uk> [2004-04-27 12:36]:
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 11:37:55AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>
>>  I've subscribed there already quite some time ago now, and there are 5
>> subscribers. This mail goes in Cc to that list so the archives aren't
>> empty anymore.
>
> And I see that the current maintainer Steve Kemp is not one of them.

 Steve Kemp isn't anymore the current maintainer, Todd is. Or rather,
"the team".

 Can we skip that crosspost through the various lists and Cc offlist? I
received Todd's mail three times, for what its worth because of that. I
have left Steve in the Cc list for he is the only one not subscribed to
the alioth list (yet).

 Thanks,
Alfie
--
...you might as well skip the Xmas celebration completely, and instead
sit in front of your linux computer playing with the all-new-and-improved