[Logcheck-devel] #207795: logcheck: fails to clean up when interrupted

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Wed Apr 28 14:25:16 UTC 2004

I don't like the dependence on bash either, but I think it's more
important to have the patch in at this point.  I don't know of a way to an
onexit trap for other shells.  There is onintr for csh, but it's not the
same.  Hmm.

A perl/python rewrite would be nice too, but right now, I think it's more
important to get these bugs squashed.

-Todd

--
[   Todd J. Troxell 	                                        ,''`.
      PSU Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, 100% Geek       : :' :