[Logcheck-devel] Releasing current HEAD as 1.2.22

maks attems debian at sternwelten.at
Sat Jun 5 17:01:50 UTC 2004

hey todd!!!

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004, Todd Troxell wrote:

> Mini freeze for the next 8 hours.  I checked over the 270 lines changed in
> the last TWO DAYS(!) and it looks good, so I'm just going to release .22

yeeah cool, thanks for double checking,
i told you on irc that i had pending stuff :)

> Releasing to patch #252661 in case you've not followed.

ok cool i'll add entry to .22 changelog.

> I'll upload right after the quick freeze.

please include my quick and dirty fix for logcheck-foo ignore rules,
i hate that bug on my workstation.
i know greplogoutput() needs to have saner logic than now,
but it works.

i checked the rules of head for all three levels, they were clean,
no grep warning. :)

a++ maks