[Logcheck-devel] Testing of new releases

Jon Middleton jjm at debian.org
Thu May 6 08:43:20 UTC 2004

Can I suggest that someone tests these new releases of logcheck
*before* they upload then. There seen to be a number of bugs being
filed that testing of package upgrades and fresh installs worked would
have caught.

I also always ran pre release version on a number of my own servers to
check that it was functioning as expect for a few days before they hit
the archive. I'm also planning on trying to review the current code
base and see if I have any comments about the changes since my last
upload (1.2.9 I think).

Any progress on the -commit list ?

--
Jon

   "One's never alone with a rubber duck. "
	-- The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy